- We are a local church of Christ, not part of a denomination, but a collection of God’s people in one place, brought together through our joint fellowship with Him.
- We wear the names Christian (Acts 11:26), Saint (Romans 1:7), Disciple (Acts 13:52) and Child of God (1 John 3:2).
- Our fellowship is based upon the foundation of Biblical truth, and a lifestyle conforming to God’s good news, the Gospel. We strive to love God with all our hearts and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- We acknowledge God as our creator and law-giver. He loved us enough to sacrifice His Son for our salvation. In gratitude, we are bound to comply with God’s plan.
- The Bible is our authoritative guide, and we reject all human-devised creeds, catechisms and confessions of faith.
- We do not, and will not, attempt to “modernize” the Bible’s message. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.